Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HW 56 - Culminating Project Comments

Rigel,

Your post interested me right from the beginning because it seemed very different. Rather than just breaking down specific aspects of death and studying them, your project was more focused on the idea of death and its connection with birth and life in general. I liked your ideas that even before the beginning we are some sort of energy, and the questioning of how we really define death.

Christian,

I enjoyed reading your interview with your parents, it was comedic at points but made good points in an interesting conflicts. Cremation is a cheaper method and i could relate to your mom in the fact that I'm also claustrophic but never thought about that and changed my opinion on the way i would want to be taken care of when dead. I also thought your analysis on the idea that religion doesn't always give people the same idea of how they want to be taken care of when dead was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment